Bishop Home Care was created by Amy Sayre-Bishop, RN in 2011. She wanted to do MORE than what she’d been seeing done by other providers. Amy is a Registered Nurse and has worked in the home care field for over 20 years.
Having a RN on staff, full-time gives Bishop Home Care an added advantage.
- Ability to provide you and /or your loved ones with up-to-date information on diseases and health conditions.
- Ability to communicate quickly and effectively with your physician.
We want to partner with you so your optimal health is attained. We have qualified caregivers with excellent training in several areas to cover your needs.
Bishop Home Care also believes in our community. As a member of the Caruthersville Chamber of Commerce, we participate in many chamber sponsored events and activities. Bishop Home Care wants to be accessible to our community as well as to our clients. We want others to know we are a company devoted to caring with compassion.
– Professional, Ethical, and Quality Service
– Knowledge of programs that may offer assistance
– Adaptable to our Clients’ Needs
– Qualified, Compassionate, Dependable and Trustworthy Employees
– Trained, Insured, and Screened Employees
We take special care during the training and hiring process of our employees to ensure our clients have the best caregivers in the area.
- Trained in basic first aid and emergency situations by the American Red Cross
- Trained on Elderly Abuse and Neglect
Bishop Home Care assures you that all of our employees are thoroughly screened through the following agencies.
- Family Care and Safety Registry
- Missouri Highway Patrol
- Missouri Employee Disqualification List (EDL)
In addition to the above checks, Bishop Home Care also reviews the Missouri Employee Disqualification List (EDL) every 3 months to make sure that none of our current employees have been added to it. For all employees who have resided in other states in the last 5 years, BHC performs background checks in those states as well.
Rest assured that your loved ones’ safety is a top priority of Bishop Home Care.